Mark Andreae MA (Oxon)
- Mark farms his own 2500 acre estate in Hampshire in conjunction with his farm manager and has a clear grasp of the factors involved with land and country house ownership, rural sporting issues and everyday farming matters.
- Mark has served on the boards of two national farming companies, Hallsworth Ltd and Sentry Farming Ltd.
- Mark has been involved with many farming organisations and currently serves on the boards of the Guild of Conservation Producers and The Bridgets Countryside Research Trust.
- Mark has been involved with farming issues for over 35 years.
Chris Wheelwright HND (Agric.)
- Chris is the estate manager at Moundsmere and has considerable practical knowledge of arable and dairy matters.
- After leaving Seale Hayne Agricultural College Chris went to the Fens as a manager for a major farming company before moving south 20 years ago as a regional manager for Southern England.
- Chris is farming advisor to several substantial landowners in the South of England.
- Chris has been responsible for the radical restructuring of several farm businesses. He has a particular knowledge of the dairy sector and has undertaken a number of organic conversion studies.
- Chris is BASIS and FACTS qualified and a member of the BASIS Professional Register.
Clive Hancock OND (Agric.) MSc. MIAgrM. MBPR. MBIAC.
- Clive has been involved in farm management for over 20 years. He is a native to Southern England having been born near Brighton and having studied at Plumpton Agricultural College in East Sussex in the early 1980’s and more recently at Reading University.
- Clive has worked as a manager and regional manager for two national farming companies, Hallsworth and Sentry Farming.
- Clive specialises in arable, beef and sheep production. He is involved with the conversion of both arable and sheep farms to organic production.
- Clive has an OND in Agriculture, has studied at the University of Minnesota, USA and is a past John Edgar Management Development Scheme Scholar. He also has a masters degree (MSc) in Rural Land and Business Management from the University of Reading. He is BASIS and FACTS qualified, a Member of the Institute of Agricultural Management (MIAgrM), a member of the BASIS Professional Register (MBPR) and a member of the British Institute of Agricultural Consultants (MBIAC).
Residential Property Letting & Management – Tracey Chuter MARLA.
- Tracey Chuter heads up our letting department. Tracey has many years of experience in property letting, has undergone training by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). Tracey has achieved the Technical Award of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). She is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).
Accounts & Residential Property Letting & Management – Lucy Chuter FARLA. MAAT. AssocRICS. MIAgSA.
- Lucy Chuter is a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (MAAT) and is a member of the Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators.
- Lucy has also undergone training by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). Lucy has achieved the Level 4 Certificate of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). She is a Fellow of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and an Associate member of RICS.
Farm Advisor – Jack White BSc (Hons). FACTS.
- Jack has joined the team as farm advisor, he has a BSc (Hons) in Agriculture from Nottingham University and has recently qualified as a fertiliser advisor.
- Jack is specialising in advising on environmental stewardship schemes.
Administration Staff – Wendy Newens MIAgSA. & Graham Light
- Moundsmere Estate Management has a trained and experienced administration staff handling computerised accounts, payrolls, rents, VAT and crop records for a number of estates and farms. Wendy is a member of the Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators which keeps her up to date with the latest office procedures.