We have a great team of qualified professionals; find out more about them:
Mark Andreae MA (Oxon) 1943 – 2018
Mark Andreae sadly passed away in January 2018. Having graduated from Oxford he cut his teeth working for Strutt and Parker before returning to the family farming estate at Moundsmere. He spent his working life farming at Moundsmere but in addition used his business and farming expertise to serve on the boards of two national farming companies, Hallsworth Ltd and Sentry Farming Plc. He also found time to support numerous farming organisations, was active in local politics and a keen supporter of field sports and their organisations.
Mark was a co-founder of Moundsmere Estate Management in 1999 and he is greatly missed by his colleagues and staff. The values that Mark instilled in his staff of personal client support and traditional values combined with rigorous business management will be continued.
Chris Wheelwright HND (Agric.) (Director)
- Chris is the estate manager at Moundsmere and has considerable practical knowledge of arable and dairy matters.
- After leaving Seale Hayne Agricultural College Chris went to the Fens as a manager for a major farming company before moving south 30 years ago and became a regional manager for their operations in Southern England.
- Chris is farming advisor to several substantial landowners in the South of England.
- Chris has been instrumental in the radical restructuring of several farm businesses..
- Chris is BASIS and FACTS qualified.
Clive Hancock OND (Agric.) MSc. MIAgrM. MBPR. MBIAC. (Director)
- Clive has been involved in farm management for over 30 years. He is a native to Southern England having been born near Brighton and having studied at Plumpton Agricultural College in East Sussex in the early 1980’s and more recently at Reading University.
- Clive has worked as a manager and regional manager for two national farming companies, Hallsworth and Sentry Farming.
- Clive specialises in arable, beef and sheep production. He is involved with the conversion of both arable and sheep farms to organic production.
- Clive has an OND in Agriculture, has studied at the University of Minnesota, USA and is a past John Edgar Management Development Scheme Scholar. He also has a masters degree (MSc) in Rural Land and Business Management from the University of Reading. He is BASIS and FACTS qualified, a Member of the Institute of Agricultural Management (MIAgrM), a member of the BASIS Professional Register (MBPR) and a member of the British Institute of Agricultural Consultants (MBIAC).
Residential Property Letting & Management – Tracey Chuter MARLA. (Director)
- Tracey Chuter heads up our letting department. Tracey has many years of experience in property letting, has undergone training by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). Tracey has achieved the Technical Award of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). She is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).
Oliver Dallyn BSc Hons MRICS.
Oliver has been involved in estate management for the last 20 years since graduating from the Royal Agricultural University at Cirencester. He was born and brought up in Dorset where his father was a Land Agent for a leading local Dorset firm. Having qualified whilst working at the Goodwood Estate in Sussex he moved to manage estates as a Land Agent for the Ernest Cook Trust, a leading educational Charity in Gloucestershire.
Oliver has since married and moved to Overton where he is also a partner in the family farming business. Since moving to Hampshire Oliver worked for Woolley & Wallis in Salisbury before moving to Moundsmere Estate Management.
Oliver is a qualified rural chartered surveyor and can offer a range of professional services to our clients.
Accounts & Residential Property Letting & Management – Lucy Chuter FARLA. MAAT. AssocRICS. MIAgSA.
- Lucy Chuter is a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (MAAT) and is a member of the Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators.
- Lucy has also undergone training by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). Lucy has achieved the Level 4 Certificate of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). She is a Fellow of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and an Associate member of RICS and is working towards becoming a full Member.
Farm Advisor – Jack White BSc (Hons). FACTS.
- Jack has joined the team as farm advisor, he has a BSc (Hons) in Agriculture from Nottingham University and has recently qualified as a fertiliser advisor.
- Jack is specialising in advising on environmental stewardship schemes.
- Jack is now a probationer member of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers CAAV and is studying to become a Fellow.
Administration Staff – Wendy Newens MIAgSA. & Liz Thompson BSc (Hons)
- Moundsmere Estate Management has a trained and experienced administration staff handling computerised accounts, payrolls, rents, VAT and crop records for a number of estates and farms. Wendy is a member of the Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators which keeps her up to date with the latest office procedures.