Attractive Barn Style offices over ground and first floors set within a countryside setting. Rural location, plenty of parking, good walks, 100MB leased line, ideal for subletting, air conditioning.
Opus House is located in a central position within the popular Herriard Estate, approximately 5 miles from Central Basingstoke via the A339. To the south, Alton can be reached by car within 15 minutes.
Basingstoke provides a mainline railway service to London Waterloo (45 minutes). Herriard is equidistant from Junctions 6 and 7 of the M3 motorway and are both within a 10/15 minute drive.
The accommodation comprises of the following
Opus House is an imaginative conversion of Victorian farm buildings sympathetically restored and converted in the early 1990’s by Herriard Estates incorporating many traditional building techniques and materials. Manor Court is set in an attractive rural setting with views over open countryside.
The accommodation is self-contained over ground and first floors office leading from an attractive shared reception area which provides a mix of open plan and private offices accommodation with an excellent provision of natural light.
• Intruder and Fire Alarm
• Generous onsite car parking – 25 spaces min.
• Period features including original timber beams and attractive glazed shared reception area
• 3 compartment perimeter trunking
• WC's, shower facilities and kitchenette
• Gigabit capable Fibre to the premises installed. Data and telephone cabling (not tested)
• Mix of open plan and private offices. Useful Store and server room
A new internal repairing and insuring lease is available on flexible terms.
£1.75 per sq ft subject to annual RPI increases
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs involved in this transaction.